Re: [webanalytics] Digest Number 3645

  • David Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      The Digital Analytics Book Club is starting to organize its Spring 2013
      read that will begin April 1. Started in 2009, this will be our 7th book
      read together.

      The DABC is made up of over 500 members from all over the globe with a very
      diverse members in terms of work role, location, industry and function. We
      have old-timers that have 'been around the block' and also some newbies
      that like to listen in.

      We meet weekly on an evening phone call to discuss a chapter at a time of a
      current analytics book. This is a democracy-run, free to join, club:
      members select which book to read together and take turns leading the
      discussion each week, and we do this each spring and each fall.

      *Join the LinkedIn group* (http://goo.gl/iXUvB) to learn more, and to get
      started be announcing your choice of which book to read *by March 10*.

      IMPORTANT DATES
      by March 10: list your book choice in the LinkedIn discussion thread started
      from March 11-17: voting open- come back to group on LinkedIn and vote on
      the discussion thread
      on March 18: new book announced
      First week of April: begin the book read

      *David Rogers*
      *
      *
      *Twitter: @DRAnalytics <http://twitter.com/DRAnalytics>* | LinkedIn