UPGRADED EXCEL ADD-IN

  • loyalguy007
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Is anyone out here looking for Upgraded Excel Add-in from Tatvic? It is
      the tool that extracts the Google Analytics, Google Adwords data in to
      excel.

      Tatvic currently provides Excel Add-in for Google Analytics and Google
      Adwords for windows. We are in the end stage of upgrading the tool with
      MAC version and extending the services for DFP as well.

      It would simplify the process of data reporting, save time and
      consequently help better interpretation of data.

      The tool is under development, Please let me know if anyone interested
      to test the early version and suggest on features that can be
      incorporated.