How to Boost Your Customer Base Using Web technology

  • Ash Pahwa
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2013
      http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/681634/a2ae36d685334725f000ef7e53dbf91f/image/jpeg

      A+ Web Services is conducting a FREE seminar, entitled "How to Boost Your
      Customer Base Using Web Technology" for small business owners and
      professional services providers.

      The seminar will address the following topics:

      . Latest trends in commercial web technology
      . Website capabilities that attract the "right" clients and customers
      . How to improve your Google search results
      . Strategies for converting visitors into customers
      . Knowing your customers through web analytics
      . Effective use of social media & blogs
      . Answers to your questions

      It will be held at the La Quinta Inn in Irvine (I-5 & Sand Canyon) on
      Saturday February 23, 2013 from 9 - 11 AM. Full details are available at
      <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=46208900&msgid=417299&act=SHNO&c=681634&destination=http://www.AplusWebSeminar.com> www.AplusWebSeminar.com.

      We'd welcome having you join us. Register online at
      <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=46208900&msgid=417299&act=SHNO&c=681634&destination=http://www.AplusWebSeminar.com> www.AplusWebSeminar.com.

      Feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues who might benefit from
      attending.

      Best regards,

      Ash Pahwa

      Dr. Ash Pahwa
      A+ Web Services
      5405 Alton Parkway, Suite 5A-272
      Irvine, CA 92604
      Tel: 949-378-1229
      Fax: 877-248-5180

      <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=46208900&msgid=417299&act=SHNO&c=
      681634&destination=http://www.AshPahwa.com> www.AshPahwa.com

      <http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=46208900&msgid=417299&act=SHNO&c=
      681634&destination=http://www.AplusWebServices.com> www.AplusWebServices.com
      @ashpahwa

    • Nicolas Embleton
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
        Hi Ash,

        Thanks for the information.

        Would this be available online via a webinar?

        Thanks,
        Nicolas.

      • Ash Pahwa
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
          Hi Nicolas,

          Not this time. We plan to offer this seminar every few months. Hopefully
          next time we can make it available online.

          Regards,

          Ash Pahwa