Page Value Metric on Google Analytics

  • rafaelgalante1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      Is there a way to measure the page value in Google Analytics for specific goals? I mean, I have a lot of goals, but I want to know how each page contributed to a specific goal.

      Example:. I have a goal for people who buy something and another goal for lead generation in the same site.
      I want to know how each page of my site contributed to the lead generation, but the page value metric is standardized by the sum of the two goal values...