Re: [webanalytics] Adobe's Processing Rules

  • Matt Curtis
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2013
      You also can reset the cache through your CDN.

      I have to do this a lot with AB testing.

      Matt Curtis
      matt.a.curtis@...
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattacurtis

    • Craig Scribner
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2013
        Thanks Rob, I included your parsing recommendation in my presentation, along
        with your #2 example.

        Let me know if you think of anything else I should mention.

        Best regards,

        Craig

        From: webanalytics@yahoogroups.com <mailto:webanalytics%40yahoogroups.com>

        --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com <mailto:webanalytics%40yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 16, 2013
          Thanks Matt, I didn't know this. I'll check to see how to do this with the
          companies I consult-it would definitely have saved me some serious
          headaches!

          -Craig

          matt.a.curtis@... <mailto:matt.a.curtis%40gmail.com>
          http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattacurtis