Re: [webanalytics] Funnel Conversion Rate

  • Tim Leighton-Boyce
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
      Although the funnel conversion rate is not available in custom reports, the
      Goal nn abandonment rate *is*.

      Would that do instead.

      I use this metric a lot, for example in checkout dashboards:
      http://www.cxfocus.com/index.php/google-analytics-tips/checkout-abandon-custom-dashboard/

      But, beware one thing: this metric does not take notice if the first step
      in the funnel is configured to be 'required.'

      Tim

      On 6 February 2013 16:23, rafaelgalante1 <rafaelgalante@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Is there a way to see the funnel conversion rate in a graph (trend over
      > time)?
      >
      > From what I know, is only possible to see the goal conversion rate in a
      > graph, is that right?

    • rafaelgalante1
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
        Hi Claudiu,

        That's great because I need to follow this metric day by day. Nothing better then the API for this!

        Thanks,

        Rafael