Funnel Conversion Rate

  • rafaelgalante1
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
      Is there a way to see the funnel conversion rate in a graph (trend over time)?

      From what I know, is only possible to see the goal conversion rate in a graph, is that right?
    • Claudiu Murariu
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
        Hi Rafael,

        I was able to generate trended conversion funnels via the Google Analytics
        API.
        The Google Analytics interface does not provide this functionality.

        Claudiu

        On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:23 PM, rafaelgalante1 <rafaelgalante@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Is there a way to see the funnel conversion rate in a graph (trend over
        > time)?
        >
        > From what I know, is only possible to see the goal conversion rate in a
        > graph, is that right?

      • Tim Leighton-Boyce
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2013
          Although the funnel conversion rate is not available in custom reports, the
          Goal nn abandonment rate *is*.

          Would that do instead.

          I use this metric a lot, for example in checkout dashboards:
          http://www.cxfocus.com/index.php/google-analytics-tips/checkout-abandon-custom-dashboard/

          But, beware one thing: this metric does not take notice if the first step
          in the funnel is configured to be 'required.'

          Tim

          On 6 February 2013 16:23, rafaelgalante1 <rafaelgalante@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Is there a way to see the funnel conversion rate in a graph (trend over
          > time)?
          >
          > From what I know, is only possible to see the goal conversion rate in a
          > graph, is that right?

        • rafaelgalante1
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2013
            Hi Claudiu,

            That's great because I need to follow this metric day by day. Nothing better then the API for this!

            Thanks,

            Rafael