Info: DC Storm launches free Enterprise Tag Management with Storm Tag Manager 2.0

  • Birger Friedrichs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hi,

      I hope this isn't seen as pure advertisement but more as an interesting
      information for the folks on this list. If not feel free to prune the
      message. :)

      I just want to make you aware that - after a lot of work during the last
      months on our end - DC Storm just launched their updated enterprise tag
      management solution Storm Tag Manager 2.0 for free.

      It comes with various pre-defined tag templates but also allows to add
      custom code to tags or serve rules.
      Any tag can safely be tested in your own browser prior to release.
      Tag performance reports allow to keep an eye on tags that have issues or
      that take long to load.
      The permissions system allows clients to delegate the tag management to
      agents who will help them with the tag validation or management.

      But I don't want to say too much. Feel free to visit our new website
      http://tagmanager.dc-storm.com/ and sign up for a free try. We're happy
      to hear your feedback.

      Thanks,
      Birger