Numbers keep changing in Google Analytics

  • yogitawadhwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      Hi all,

      Happy New Year to all! Hope it has had a great start.

      We have Google Analytics on one of our sites. The numbers, bounce rate and some of the others keep changing with time. For example, if I pull my last month's report today, it will be give me one number and if I pull it a week later, it's different.

      Any ideas as to why that might be?

      On a different note, given GA lets one choose the sample size from that icon at the topmost right corner, is there one that is recommended to use?

      Thanks,
      Yogita
    • Åsa Jonsson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
        Hello,

        how big are the differences?

        It can be due to the sample size and that GA is pulling data with different samples.

        BR,
        Åsa