RE: [webanalytics] Site testing and optimization- US conference suggestions?

  • Craig Scribner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
      The nice thing about the Adobe summit is that they have enough classes that
      you can focus on the aspect of tracking that's most relevant to you. If
      you're going to be using Test & Target or any other Adobe tool for your
      optimization efforts, I'd still recommend going. It's also great for
      networking (for me that value has always outweighed the presentations, which
      can be hit and miss).

      -Craig

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2013
        While http://www.emetrics.org is more strategic, http://www.conversionconference.com/ gets downright tactical and is full of good stuff about testing.