Coradiant TrueSight / Omniture Integration

  • joebull714
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Is or has anyone integrated SiteCatalyst with Coradiant TrueSight. What benefits if any did you see from the integration?

      Can anyone point me in the direction to get performance benchmarks for the following:
      - Registration process
      - Login process

      How long should these processes take before one could assume the end user is "frustrated".

      Thanks,
      Joe