Digital Intelligence for Accelerated Growth: A Tale of Two Competencies (Part 1)

  • robb.macdonald@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      We've blogged an introduction to some research we're conducting at Scope Analytics Inc. on two required core competencies for end-to-end digital intelligence programs for Marketers: Scorecarding and Data Exploration. A 10 min read. We value early comments and feedback before moving into next phase of study.

      http://www.scopeanalytics.com/2013/01/digital-intelligence-for-accelerated-growth-a-tale-of-two-competencies-part-1/

      Thanks,
      Robb

      Robb MacDonald
      President
      Scope Analytics Inc. – A Digital Intelligence Consultancy
      Twitter: @ScopeAnalytics
      Website: www.scopeanalytics.com