Google Analytics reporting tools excel or pdf based dashboards

  • ddd00833
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 16, 2012
      Hello Folks,

      I need your help in finding good google analytics reporting tool for excel based or pdf based dashboards. Do they provide ready to use dashboards for airline / hotel industry ?

      Please help me

      Dipali
    • Neil Shapiro
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 17, 2012
        Hi,
        This I can tell you coming from the travel industry, as far as I know there is nothing in terms of a ready to use dashboard for the travel industry.  Just based on experience you have to build it based on the business needs and the metrics that drive the business outcomes.
        Neil

        I need your help in finding good google analytics reporting tool for excel based or pdf based dashboards. Do they provide ready to use dashboards for airline / hotel industry ?

        Please help me

        Dipali

      • ju2ltd
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 17, 2012
          I recommend using Google Apps Script for to import data from the Google
          Analytics datafeed API into a spreadsheet from which you can build your
          dashboard - see the following
          http://youtu.be/rL4N3qFyycg <http://youtu.be/rL4N3qFyycg>
          Any questions drop me a line.

          Jim.

          --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "ddd00833" <dipali@...> wrote:

          > Hello Folks,
          >
          > I need your help in finding good google analytics reporting tool for
          excel based or pdf based dashboards. Do they provide ready to use
          dashboards for airline / hotel industry ?

          > Please help me
          >

          > Dipali

        • yogitawadhwa
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 17, 2012
            Hi Dipali,

            I have used NextAnalytics.It helps you automate your reports.

            Best,
            Yogita

            --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "ddd00833" <dipali@...> wrote:

            > Hello Folks,
            >
            > I need your help in finding good google analytics reporting tool for excel based or pdf based dashboards. Do they provide ready to use dashboards for airline / hotel industry ?
            >
            > Please help me
            >

            > Dipali

          • Stephane Hamel
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 18, 2012
              At Cardinal Path we often use Next Analytics to retrieve data from GA and automate reporting in Excel. You don't need to know the API but do need a fair level of fiddling in Excel.

              We also use Klipfolio.com, a great and very powerful SaaS based dashboarding tool which can integrate with GA and any other data source.

              Stephane Hamel
              http://cardinalpath.com
              Twitter: SHamelCP

              --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "ddd00833" wrote:

              Hello Folks,

              I need your help in finding good google analytics reporting tool for excel based or pdf based dashboards. Do they provide ready to use dashboards for airline / hotel industry ?

              Please help me

              Dipali
            • Jeff Herr
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 18, 2012
                Hello Dipali,

                Well, I spent a couple years looking for good digital-marketing analytics
                and dashboards. No luck.

                Then I found Silicon Valley company that had it nailed. Eureka! So I quit
                my corporate gig and am now "all in" with the TapClicks team.Check out
                http://www.Tapclicks.com .

                Sorry about the commercial reference. But it really did solve my
                challenges! Hope it helps others, too! We are on a mission...

                Happy holidays!

                -- Jeff

                Jeff Herr
                COO
                TapClicks
                Jeff@...
                408-476-9515

              • Tim
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 19, 2012
                  I don't have direct experience with Next Analytics of Klipfolio, but I know there are people who are happy with both of them.

                  For me, I've been using Shufflepoint and have been really impressed:

                  * Very straightforward "getting started" documentation

                  * A web-based interface to build queries that is just drag and drop for dimensions and metrics, as well as adding filters and segments. (It's not the most beautiful UI, but it's totally intuitive and let's you "Get Results" at any time to see if you're getting what you expected)

                  * The ability to generate "scoped" keys that can limit the data access for a spreadsheet to a particular profile. That's a big plus beyond trying to hook into the API directly (where you wind up having to embed your login credentials in the spreadsheet)

                  * Perhaps most impressively -- and I don't fully understand how it works -- once a spreadsheet is set up using Shufflepoint, you can send that spreadsheet to anyone who has Excel, and they can refresh the data without doing any sort of configuration or even enabling macros. So, the spreadsheets are as portable as you could ever imagine.

                  They don't offer pre-canned dashboards -- so, they don't have "pre-baked for the travel industry" -- but, if you've got reasonable Excel chops, it's worth signing up for the 30-day trial, giving yourself a couple of hours to get in and understand the tool, and make the call if it'll suit your needs. I love it.

                  Tim Wilson

                  --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "ddd00833" <dipali@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Folks,
                  >
                  > I need your help in finding good google analytics reporting tool for excel based or pdf based dashboards. Do they provide ready to use dashboards for airline / hotel industry ?
                  >
                  > Please help me
                  >

                  > Dipali

                • carolina_tatvic
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 1, 2013
                    Hi Dipali,

                    Let me introduce you our Excel Plugin. Our tool allows you to extract your data from your GA accounts effortlessly and saving your time.
                    With this tool you'll be able to dedicate most of your time to your analysis.

                    We are also launching a webinar on this tool, which will be taking place on May 15th. http://bit.ly/11WZ7HL

                    Please let me know if I can be of any further help!

                    Carolina @Tativ
                    carolina@...
                    www.tatvic.com

                    --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Stephane Hamel" <shamel67@...> wrote:

                    > At Cardinal Path we often use Next Analytics to retrieve data from GA and automate reporting in Excel. You don't need to know the API but do need a fair level of fiddling in Excel.
                    >
                    > We also use Klipfolio.com, a great and very powerful SaaS based dashboarding tool which can integrate with GA and any other data source.
                    >
                    > Stephane Hamel
                    > http://cardinalpath.com
                    > Twitter: SHamelCP
                    >
                    > --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "ddd00833" wrote:
                    >
                    > Hello Folks,
                    >
                    > I need your help in finding good google analytics reporting tool for excel based or pdf based dashboards. Do they provide ready to use dashboards for airline / hotel industry ?
                    >
                    > Please help me
                    >

                    > Dipali

                  • analyticscanvas
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 1, 2013
                      Hi Dipali,

                      Just to be sure you know of it here is a link to the Google Analytics application gallery- it is a listing of a number of solutions:

                      http://www.google.com/analytics/apps/

                      Also let me introduce the solution we provide- Analytics Canvas.

                      http://www.analyticscanvas.com

                      This is particularly well suited to the data side of the challenge, with companies with very large data sets,or larger numbers of websites or both. We also have automation options and integrate into other enterprise systems via files and databases.

                      Best of luck in your search, and don't hesitate to contact us if you want more info on Analytics Canvas.

                      Regards.