RE: [webanalytics] Re: Bonus payments and targets for inhouse analysts

  • Jim Sterne
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2012
      Yes, Michael - the "lifts all boats" method of profit sharing can be painful
      when there are those who are happy to punch hole in the hull. But the only
      place a self-determined bonus plan works is in the sales department. I did
      that for 15 years and did very well.... I work hard and do the right things
      and I earned a commission. Every other job is too difficult to calculate and
      too easy to game :-(