[JOB] Career Opportunities at Cardinal Path

  • Scott Baum
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2012
      Cardinal Path is growing and has two senior opportunities in analytics:
      Senior Consultant - Web Analytics
      Senior Consultant - Web Analytics - Implementation

      We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S.
      and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an
      awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our
      clients´┐Ż bottom line.

      You can learn more about our company and the roles at:
      http://www.cardinalpath.com/careers/

      --

      Connect with us on twitter <http://twitter.com/cardinalpath>, google+<https://plus.google.com/108076800625872227241/posts>
      , facebook <http://www.facebook.com/CardinalPath>, or linkedin<http://www.linkedin.com/company/cardinal-path>

      Catch our next training in Phoenix Nov 12 - 16 <http://cpath.it/IJMEhB>, Chicago
      Nov 19 - 23 <http://cpath.it/JnSR3H>, San Jose Dec 3 - 7<http://cpath.it/KuKfcx>
      , Los Angeles Dec 10 - 14 <http://cpath.it/JKe0UX> or See All<http://cpath.it/Jkrs3s>
      .

      This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
      intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by
      telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.

    • derkkila42
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
        Having previously worked with several of the people over at Cardinal Path, I can easily say that these are both great opportunities and would encourage everyone to check them out.

        Hope your search goes well Scott.

        Doug