Survey for SAINT users (Adobe SiteCatalyst)

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2012
      As I've mentioned to some of you before, I am working on a solution for online marketers that will simplify and automate SiteCatalyst's SAINT process. I would appreciate a few moments of your time to help me determine the need for this application.

      It's a very short, 4-question form, which will take less than a minute to fill out: http://goo.gl/G7ZlF

      If you have ever had the pleasure of working with SAINT, your feedback is especially valuable to me. Thank you so much!

      Craig Scribner