re: SPAM-HIGH: [webanalytics] Google Analytics Help Needed

  • Eric Fettman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      Hi, Yogita --

      You're probably not going to find quite the same level of flexibility in defining segments in GA as in Omniture, especially when you're considering specific conditions across multiple visits, but I have provided some feedback below to each question. Hope it helps somewhat.

      Eric

      Eric Fettman
      Google Analytics Test . googleanalyticstest.com . Twitter: @gglanalytcstest
      Google Analytics Tip of the Day . gatipoftheday.com . Twitter: @gatipoftheday