[JOB] Boston, MA: Sr. Social Media Strategist $100k+

  • Carol Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2012
      *Sr. Social Media Strategist *
      *Boston, MA*

      This agency has been a prominent member of Boston's ad scene since its
      earliest days. It embraces change and as a result, is a vibrant and highly
      successful, integrated marketing agency with top management at the helm.

      This is a high-level strategic position where you'll be managing clients,
      putting together presentations/decks and advising our clients on
      strategies, and such. No tweeting/posting/community management required!
      It's a brand new position where you'll be groomed to manage the social
      media strategy one of our biggest accounts.
      *
      The Role
      *Do you have a passion for social media & a strong understanding how social
      platforms & social technology work to solve business challenges,
      complemented by an analytical mind? This person will work across all
      disciplines to design/deploy integrated marketing programs & innovative
      technology solutions based on our clients' business objectives & brand
      strategies.

      *Day to Days*

      - Advise clients on day to day management of cross platform social media
      programs & tactical execution of social media campaigns
      - Serve as a trusted adviser to clients re. new technologies & tactics
      to engage audiences on social platforms
      - Develop technology solutions to support clients' social media campaigns
      - Translate business needs into functional requirements for technology,
      user experience & creative teams
      - Partner with the VP of Social Media and Account Services to understand
      your client�s business goals, requirements, and current marketing plans.
      - Work with our clients and internal teams to develop campaigns and
      approaches that use social media to help our clients engage their audience
      - Brief and work with the creative teams to bring program ideas to life
      - Produce reports on client projects, analyzing the performance of
      campaigns and making recommendations on how clients can increase their ROI
      in social media.
      - Keep up to date on the latest tools and social media tactics being
      used by brands, and how we can take advantage of opportunities to use new
      technologies and approaches to make our clients more successful
      - Research social media marketing and social business trends and pull
      specific, relevant stats and insights in support of strategic business cases
      - Translate conceptual marketing strategies into detailed business
      requirements and implementation plans
      - Communicate complex business requirements to technical and user
      experience teams
      - Review information architecture, technical documentation, and
      functional prototypes of client deliverables to ensure they align with the
      client�s business goals.
      - Help ensure each stage within a given project�s execution stays on
      strategy.
      - Consult with clients and internal stakeholders by sharing your social
      media marketing thought leadership to help inform agency points-of-view.
      - Own and drive specific project deliverables such as functional specs,
      content strategies, outreach strategies, and strategic report outs.
      - Support the selection and partnering with 3rd party vendors having
      specific specialized expertise in support of strategy execution.
      - Foster communication & collaboration with creative, production,
      experience design, measurement, and digital media teams.

      *Requirements*

      - 5-7 years work experience with focus in the social media strategy
      space -ie. working across a variety of digital marketing areas, such as
      digital media, social media, search (paid and/or SEO), email, etc.
      - Experience using web and social media analytics to analyze digital
      marketing campaign performance and improve campaigns.
      - Experience at the thought leadership level - ie. staying ahead of
      trends in interactive marketing, emerging media, and communications.
      - Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology
      or a related field

      *Interested?*
      Send resume & target salary to *CarolTaylorRecruits@...*

      *Referral Bonus *
      Send me a great candidate (must include name, tel. no. & email address) and
      if I can successfully place him/her in this full time position, you will
      receive a* $1,000 referral bonus!*

      *Other:*
      This is a full time position during regular business hours, 100% on site
      At this time, we are not accepting applications from agencies,
      offshore/remote/freelance talent
      We cannot provide visa assistance at this time
      Relo - some relo MIGHT be available for east coast residents; minimal