[JOB] Boston, MA: Sr. Social Media Strategist $100k+
- *Sr. Social Media Strategist *
This agency has been a prominent member of Boston's ad scene since its
earliest days. It embraces change and as a result, is a vibrant and highly
successful, integrated marketing agency with top management at the helm.
This is a high-level strategic position where you'll be managing clients,
putting together presentations/decks and advising our clients on
strategies, and such. No tweeting/posting/community management required!
It's a brand new position where you'll be groomed to manage the social
media strategy one of our biggest accounts.
*Do you have a passion for social media & a strong understanding how social
platforms & social technology work to solve business challenges,
complemented by an analytical mind? This person will work across all
disciplines to design/deploy integrated marketing programs & innovative
technology solutions based on our clients' business objectives & brand
*Day to Days*
- Advise clients on day to day management of cross platform social media
programs & tactical execution of social media campaigns
- Serve as a trusted adviser to clients re. new technologies & tactics
to engage audiences on social platforms
- Develop technology solutions to support clients' social media campaigns
- Translate business needs into functional requirements for technology,
user experience & creative teams
- Partner with the VP of Social Media and Account Services to understand
your client�s business goals, requirements, and current marketing plans.
- Work with our clients and internal teams to develop campaigns and
approaches that use social media to help our clients engage their audience
- Brief and work with the creative teams to bring program ideas to life
- Produce reports on client projects, analyzing the performance of
campaigns and making recommendations on how clients can increase their ROI
in social media.
- Keep up to date on the latest tools and social media tactics being
used by brands, and how we can take advantage of opportunities to use new
technologies and approaches to make our clients more successful
- Research social media marketing and social business trends and pull
specific, relevant stats and insights in support of strategic business cases
- Translate conceptual marketing strategies into detailed business
requirements and implementation plans
- Communicate complex business requirements to technical and user
- Review information architecture, technical documentation, and
functional prototypes of client deliverables to ensure they align with the
client�s business goals.
- Help ensure each stage within a given project�s execution stays on
- Consult with clients and internal stakeholders by sharing your social
media marketing thought leadership to help inform agency points-of-view.
- Own and drive specific project deliverables such as functional specs,
content strategies, outreach strategies, and strategic report outs.
- Support the selection and partnering with 3rd party vendors having
specific specialized expertise in support of strategy execution.
- Foster communication & collaboration with creative, production,
experience design, measurement, and digital media teams.
- 5-7 years work experience with focus in the social media strategy
space -ie. working across a variety of digital marketing areas, such as
digital media, social media, search (paid and/or SEO), email, etc.
- Experience using web and social media analytics to analyze digital
marketing campaign performance and improve campaigns.
- Experience at the thought leadership level - ie. staying ahead of
trends in interactive marketing, emerging media, and communications.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology
or a related field
Send resume & target salary to *CarolTaylorRecruits@...*
*Referral Bonus *
Send me a great candidate (must include name, tel. no. & email address) and
if I can successfully place him/her in this full time position, you will
receive a* $1,000 referral bonus!*
This is a full time position during regular business hours, 100% on site
At this time, we are not accepting applications from agencies,
We cannot provide visa assistance at this time
Relo - some relo MIGHT be available for east coast residents; minimal
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]