Re: tracking userID using visitor login

  • Samrat Dsouza
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hi Punitha

      Hope you started with the userid and otehr classifications being offline somewhere. as suggested can do the integration of data through DB vista or even through eVar's.

      Tread ahead, only if this is an Intranet application, else your client or organization may be in trouble latter through legal issues.
      I'd take the suggestions against collecting such info given here seriously.

      Cheers
      Samrat D'souza