Site Cat 14 and 15: odd numbers for Safari browsers

  • Penelope
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      Hi all,

      I am wondering if anyone has experienced something similar to the below story...
      I have a site on Site Cat 14 and one on Site Cat 15 and on both versions, I am seeing a higher number for a counter event which is only set once per visit than overall visits and that for Safari browsers only.
      The once per visit setting for the counter event has been tested and this is definitely the case. I am seeing the same results when I apply a non mobile segment (so visits exclude mobiles, tablets etc...) and when I don't apply any segmentation...

      Any thoughts?...

      Thank you very much

      Penelope