Is Your Website World Class? How Do You Know?

  • kristystrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      At my company, we are debating "what are the key ingredients of a world class website?" Would love to get the opinions of this particular crowd!

      Is it simply as measured by traditional metrics such as traffic, conversion rate, repeat visit rate, task completion, time on site... or is there something more powerful that represents the true key success factors for a world class web experience?

      Does it matter if your site is an ecommerce site or a social network or a front door to SaaS...or are there universal attributes that any world class web site should have?

      Let's debate it!

      - Kristy Stromberg (Intuit)