Integrating Flurry AppCircle and Analytics

  • ju2ltd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      Is it possible to segment Flurry analytics for those users who have installed your App via an AppCircle campaign.

      If not can Google Analytics for Mobile Apps be configured to do it - the problem as I see it is labelling installs as pertaining to a particular campaign. I am guessing that any tracking parameters are lost in the App Store or in the install process.

      Jim.