[JOB] Wanted: Sr. Media Analyst; NYC (Soho) - full time

  • carolmtaylor@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2012
      Sr. Media Analyst
      New York, NY (Soho!)

      Company Overview
      This company was founded in 2000, and is a full service provider of custom marketing ROI management and optimization solutions. They help their global clients make marketing decisions, meet objectives, measure the impact of their marketing efforts, and improve marketing ROI through the use of leading-edge market research, consulting services, and decision support tools and systems. This position is supporting a real time results software that can measure results mid-campaign but can also predict the media plans return!

      Our work environment is entrepreneurial and hardworking, but also fun and casual, with some flexibility to work from home.

      Position Overview
      We are looking for a highly motivated person with analytical training and media expertise to join our growing NYC office. This individual will help manage our suite of media planning/forecasting software products.

      The ideal candidate is someone with combined experiences in media planning/research, analytics, and software management. As an example, a good fit may be someone with a research background at a media agency.

      Responsibilities:
      Be the subject-matter-expert on marketer/agency media planning and buying
      Plan and drive products from concept to prototype testing, launch and adoption
      Facilitate, perform, and create collateral for software demonstrations and training
      Collaborate with internal teams as well as external marketers and media agencies to explore and gather client need and requirements
      Work closely with data and service strategic partners to facilitate external data sourcing and usage
      Support and facilitate ongoing product maintenance and testing
      Support and grow client base
      Assess competition, emerging technology, and industry demand
      Support data analysis and modeling as needed

      Requirements:
      Minimum of 5 years in both online and offline media strategy, tactical planning, buying, research and/or analytics
      Experience with syndicated media planning databases (Nielsen, MRI, comScore, Scarborough, Simmons, etc.) --- and analyst level experience with data, data, and more data.
      Outstanding communication skills – oral, written, presentational; client engagement experience a plus
      Experience in sales or product management of marketing services or software products a plus
      Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into implementation plans
      Ability to collaborate with diverse teams, ranging from senior executives to junior analysts, software developers, and strategic partners
      Fluency in organizing/structuring/modeling data in Excel; familiarity with relational databases a plus

      Experience working at one of these companies will get you to the front of the line: Adometry, Clearsaleing, C3Metrics, Visual IQ, Epsilon, Vizu, Compete, Insight Express

      How to Apply
      Please send a copy of your resume to: CarolTaylorRecruits(at)gmail(dot)com

      Referral Bonus !
      Send me a great referral for this role & if I can successfully place him/her in this position, you will receive a sweet bonus check!!! Please be sure to include email, phone number & whether/not I can mention your name when contacting the candidate

      Other
      This is a full time job which is on site during regular business hours.
      No agencies/offsite/offshore/remote candidates please
      Local candidates only