Please support my Omniture case in idea exchange-sharing Discover segments with global segments

  • sibel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      Hi guys,

      I have opened a new case in Adobe Idea Exchange for Omniture Technology to
      be able to share global segments that are created in admin console in
      Discover segments. This is very important for Omniture admins/analysts who
      need to create global segments for its users in V15 and who also needs to
      make detailed analysis in Discover.

      What happens here is that you need to create segments 2 times which is very
      time consuming.
      You can create segments in DWH and also in the segment section in the
      reports and you can see them in Discover. But issue happens when you are an
      admin who needs to create segments in admin console for all users. Then for
      some reason those segments are not accessible in Discover.

      If you are Omniture user, please go to the below link and vote for it if
      this is a feature that might benefit you too..It will I promise :)

      http://t.co/nnbC8MKD<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft%2Eco%2FnnbC8MKD&urlhash=LOnq&_t=tracking_anet>

      thanks so much for your help
      sibel akcekaya
      www.linkedin.com/in/*sibelakcekaya