[JOB] Senior Web Analyst at The Teaching Company/Northern VA area

  • shanaj14
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2012
      Good evening,
      I'm currently searching for a Senior Web Analyst to join our Marketing Analytics team at The Teaching Company in the Northern VA area. This is a critical role for our continued digital expansion.

      Major Responsibilities:

      •Lead tags and tracking parameter implementations for web, mobile, and email with business teams and web developers
      •Lead the implementation and analysis of Multivariate and A/B testing (from hypothesis creation to identifying success metrics) and post test analysis. Manage online testing programs, including creation of a testing plan and review with internal sponsors and stakeholders
      •Lead development of KPIs, dashboard/reporting and ad hoc analysis designed to monitor and improve digital marketing campaign performance
      •Analyze traffic from various sources to guide marketing and ecommerce
      •Measure site usability and effectiveness to optimize purchase funnel
      •Take a consultative approach to optimization recommendations to improve campaign performance against key metrics
      •Work with channel leads to implement tests, measure performance and interpret results
      •Work with Product and Merchandising teams to analyze performance of site features and merchant offers for users from different traffic sources
      •Perform ad hoc analyses per department requests and analyses to identify and recommend revenue and monetization opportunities
      •Quickly identify causes and solutions to issues or unexpected results are identified in reporting
      •Conduct research on and provide insight into industry / competitive search trends using 3rd party data

      Ideal Experience
      •Bachelor's degree with 5+ years experience in Web Analytics and/or digital media analytics in an online marketing (Direct-to-Consumer) & e-commerce environment is preferred
      •Coremetrics experience required – experience with other analytic packages a must
      •Excellent analytical and planning skills are required
      •Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint
      •Proficiency in database analysis, SQL and/or SAS a plus
      •Able to work independently and proactively, identifying issues and raising them to senior management, as well as offering potential solutions
      •Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and drive detailed plans and key performance indicators to report on the health of each project
      •Self-starter with curiosity, but can work within a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment.
      •Ability to prioritize multiple objectives within a constantly changing environment
      •Strong communication skills

      Please feel free to reach out to me directly at jacksons@.... Check us out online at www.thegreatcourses.com.

      Best regards,
      Shana Jackson