SiteCatalyst v15 Segmentation in Report Builder

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
      ASI slots were phased out with SiteCatalyst v15, and supposedly replaced with on-the-fly segmentation. Are any of those segments available in Report Builder though? Is there an upgrade that I'm missing for the Excel plugin?

      thanks,
      Craig
    • Sibel Akcekaya
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
        Yes report builder has the segments on the top right
        Maybe you have a bug?

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jul 3, 2012, at 19:26, "Craig" <craigdscribner@...> wrote:

        > ASI slots were phased out with SiteCatalyst v15, and supposedly replaced with on-the-fly segmentation. Are any of those segments available in Report Builder though? Is there an upgrade that I'm missing for the Excel plugin?
        >
        > thanks,
        > Craig

      • Joe Brown
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
          Segments are available via report builder. Download the latest version and
          you should be good to go.

        • Kush Soni
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
            Hi Craig,

            FYI - whatever segment you will create in Discover/SC15 or datawarhouse
            will be available in ReportBuilder. It means you can't create segments in
            Report Builder but can use existing.

            thanks,
            Kush

            --

            Cheers!
            - K -

          • Craig Scribner
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
              Thanks everybody, I was using an outdated version of Report Builder. Much
              appreciated!

              --

              Cheers!
              - K -