[JOB] Job Available: Web Analyst in Memphis, TN

  • angie3788
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012
      Our client is building an interactive marketing practice to track their website. They want to define customers, understand what the customers' actions are, address the customers with the appropriate message, and ultimately engage in a personalized dialogue across multiple channels to identify opportunities and predict outcomes of the customers.

      They are searching for a web analyst to join their team for an 11-month contract. This candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, and analyses of key metrics utilizing the Omniture SiteCatalyst platform. They will be developing complex measurement reports that tie web analytical data with campaign performance data. They also will be working with vendors and integrating third party data, as well as tagging and technical set-up of web applications.

      Google Analytics certification is a huge plus!

      If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please e-mail me at aamido@...

      Thank you!
      Angela Amido