[JOB] Analytics and SEO Manager in Burlington, Ontario

  • Eric Bernhard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2012
      I am looking for a replacement at the company I am currently working at.
      The company is called Thrillworks and the potential is huge! They work
      with some of the biggest brands in Canada (Tim Hortons, Petro Canada and
      RIM) and you will have full access to all of their analytics data. A
      majority of the data is in Google Analytics. Send me a note if you are
      interested in more information.

      This is a huge opportunity for someone that is currently working as an
      analyst and wants to make the jump to a manager role.

      Cheers,
      Eric