[JOB] SEO Manager in Burlington, ON

  • Eric Bernhard
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      Live in the burbs of Toronto? Instead of commuting into the city each day
      there is a huge opportunity to work closer to where your family lives.

      Thrillworks is an amazing company and the only reason I am leaving is
      because I am moving. If you are interested send me an email to
      burlingtonwebanalytics@.... Below is a subset of the job description:

      Reporting and Analytics

      · Develop and execute Analytics roadmap

      · Assist in project planning and quoting with timing and
      estimates, tagging specifications and scope of work documentation

      · Serve as an expert representative across teams and clients

      · Deliver actionable insights to clients

      · Make recommendations to improve client projects

      · Teach Thrillworks co-workers about analytics and search engine
      optimization

      · Apply knowledge of industry trends and development to improve
      service to our clients

      · Bolster Thrillworks as a company inside the analytics community

      · Ask why

      · Be proactive

      Management and Leadership

      · Hire and manage the Reporting & Analytics team to maintain the
      proper talent mix and to maximize both employee utilization and bench
      capabilities

      · Lead the Reporting & Analytics team in all aspects of project
      execution, providing appropriate management of risks and expectations

      · Participate in performance evaluations and career development
      planning

      · Mentor key staff

      · Handle difficult personnel situations directly, using
      appropriate discretion, HR advice, and respect for the individual

      · Assign accountability in a timely and effective manner

      Experienced in Digital Media
      http://about.me/ebernhard