[WAW] Austin, May 1

  • jenniferw@austin.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25 8:59 AM
      Just a reminder that our next Web Analytics Wednesday on Tuesday is coming up next week.

      This month our gathering is being sponsored by Tealeaf. Come hear John Dawes, Tealeaf's VP of Product Strategy, will be discussing Customer Experience Management, and highlighting its relation to Usability needs as well as the mobile channel.

      May 1, 6pm Daily Grill, the Domain

      RSVP at http://www.webanalyticsdemystified.com/wednesday/list.asp?event_id=3409