Re: Omniture SiteCatalyst Alerts

  • jandrewsxchg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 3:22 AM
      Hi,

      Unfortunately, there is nothing to my knoweldge that will handle this. The best thing to do in this situation is use a company like Observepoint. They will scan through your site and capture what values are being sent on each page and will display the report in a user friendly format. Besides that, you will not be able to se up an alert to do what you want as there is too many conditions.

      Webbing Your Way
      http://bit.ly/wyw_blog