Third Party Solution to track clicks

  • arun_srini_98
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 6:40 AM
      I manage advertising for a Travel portal and one of the deals we are doing with a publisher is on a Cost Per Click metric.

      To ensure reporting is accurate I wanted to know if there is a third party click tracking solution I could use?

      I need a solution where I can dynamically pass parameters for each individual property e.g www.xyz.com/London www.xyz.com/Paris etc.

      While Doubleclick offers clicktracking it won't work for our needs as I have over 5000 unique destination URL's.

      Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    • alexandre_metier
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25 1:18 PM
        Hi,

        We, AT Internet, provide a dedicated module out of the box for your click tracking needs.
        Within our Analyzer NX solution, our "Pub On Site" module allows you to measure and analyze ads based on a publisher business model.
        You can track unlimited number of campaigns, advertisers, banners and so on.

        As an independant and third party analytics vendor, I'm sure we can meet your needs!

        Please let me know if you'll be interested in a demo.
        You can email me at : alexandre.metier[at]atinternet.com

        Best,
        Alexandre Metier