Re: Omniture SiteCatalyst Search Engine List

  • dmonteverdi
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2012
      Some vendors have 'standard' implementations that are less-than-robust and therefore less expensive. However, I'd rather pay more for better service and a more thoughtful, more thorough implementation so that every little thing is not an add-on/enhancement. There needs to be a better balance of cost, quality and value so that it doesn't take up to a year to have a certain amount of data integrity and functionality from the start.