Measuring Influence and the Influenced

  • Michael Fein
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2012
      Is anyone aware of a good social media tool for measuring influence and the
      influenced? I'm not looking for Klout. Thanks,

    • Leticia Colon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2012
        Yes, I think Trackrr does this. In a rough rough way, there is the
        influencer widget on Radian6 - but this tool is still in development
        as I am have told.

        I also saw a cool one the other day - I think its called eCairn -
        maybe someone else on the list can elaborate on this tool for
        measuring influence.

        Some agencies have their own proprietary tools like WCG but the public
        does not have access to it.

        On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Michael Fein <mifein@...> wrote:

        > Is anyone aware of a good social media tool for measuring influence and the
        > influenced? I'm not looking for Klout. Thanks,

        Creed of Destiny- Thoughts leads to Words, Words, lead to Actions,
        Actions lead to Character, and Character leads to Destiny.