Re: [webanalytics] Monthly traffic reports.

  • Kush Soni
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29 8:31 AM
      Hi Sree,

      Though this post of Avinash is talking about Google Analytics Dashboard but
      I am sure that if you go through the post you will understand what and how
      you can create a dashboard more effective and useful.

      I liked the idea of Acquisition, Behavior and Outcomes. Please check the
      same for more details here
      http://www.kaushik.net/avinash/google-analytics-tutorial-8-valuable-tips-to-hustle-with-data/

      Hope this help.

      thanks,
      Kush

      On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Jess Spate <spatejess@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > It can be useful to include any specific goals the site has- sales, file
      > downloads, user registrations, etc.
      >
      > On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Matt Curtis <matt.a.curtis@...
      > >wrote:
      >
      > > **
      >

      > > You could look at top trafficked pages, traffice source (as a % to total,
      > > organic, search, referral etc)
      > >
      > > I would keep it simple though, no need to go crazy.
      > >
      > > On Wednesday, February 29, 2012, Sreepriya C G wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > Hello All,
      > > >
      > > > I'm trying to do a research on Monthly Traffic Reports, the various
      > > metrics
      > > > the report should hold. What are the metrics which the report users are
      > > > mainly expecting other than the basic PV's, Visits, PV/Visit metrics.
      > > >
      > > > Any suggestions / advice is highly appreciated.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > > Sree

      > > --
      > > --