Infunl web analytics service is inviting to try it

  • Peter Hizalev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2012
      Hello,

      At Infunl we are building new web analytics API and service with flexible
      and fast query language that you can use to "slice and dice" your click
      stream in incredible number of ways. Our language works on the level of
      user sessions and has transparent and customizable options to control how
      they are formed.

      https://infunl.com

      Members of this forum are all invited to try it! Click the following link
      to signup

      https://infunl.com/signup/m3zw3lc0

      We would appreciate hearing your opinion on our support forum

      http://support.infunl.com

      Or directly by emailing

      feedback@...

      Thanks!