Your Blog and Twitter Account

  • Anil Batra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      I am creating a list of various blogs and twitter accounts related to
      digital measurement and optimization. If you have a blog and/or are on
      twitter then please go ahead and add your information on

      http://www.anilbatra.com/digitalmarketing/bloggeradd.asp

      Once compiled you will be able to read latest posts from various bloggers
      on http://www.anilbatra.com/digitalmarketing/web-analytics-blog-posts.asp
      (Note: the current list is not a true representation of the how the posts
      will be listed, going forward on each day you will see the posts added on
      that day only)

      If you have any questions, please email me directly.

      Happy New Year!!!

      Thanks
      Anil

      --