Re: Visits from Sitecatalyst 15 don't match with Sitecatalyst 14 in Omniture

  • ajstrickland82
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      Hi Sugam,

      This blog post from Omniture will help explain things

      http://blogs.omniture.com/2011/05/26/15-for-15-improved-metrics-and-logic/

      In version 14, visitors not accepting persistent cookies were not counted as visits (but were counted as visitors) whereas in version 15 they are now counted. For companies using third party cookies we have seen increases of over 10% since migration.

      Following the 'How Should I prepare for the change' instruction to determine how much of the 8-10% rise can be attributed to the migration to version 15.

      Cheers,
      Andrew