Re: Which vendors plan a bid management release module??

  • mlillig2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hello Jon,

      Great question. WebSideStory's bid management tool called "Bid" is
      aiming for a late summer release.

      Bid will enable online marketers to optimize search engine marketing
      programs by both measuring and managing their pay-per-click keyword
      campaigns.

      To request more information, please visit:

      http://www.websidestory.com/products/search-engine-
      marketing/bid/request-information/overview.html

      Kind Regards,
      Matt Lillig
      WebSideStory

      --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Bovard" <jon.bovard@n...>

      **************
      > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      > The information in this email is confidential and is intended
      solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
      unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
      read, use or disseminate the information. Any views expressed in
      this message are those of the individual sender, except where the
      sender specifically states them to be the views of Net a Porter
      Ltd.

      > Net A Porter Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales
      Number: 3820604 Registered Office: The Dome, Whiteleys Centre, 151
      Queensway, London, W2 4YN.