[JOB] Web Analyst Position with TRUECAR in Santa Monica, CA (Full time Permanent)

  • jimberger1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Web Analyst
      TRUECar - Santa Monica, CA 90401

      We're hiring a data-savvy Web Analyst to support reporting and optimization efforts across our various websites and marketing activities as a member of our Business Intelligence team. This role will have direct interaction with our product, marketing, finance and partner management teams to monitor and analyze online behavior, conversion funnels, and performance of marketing channels across our different websites and customer segments. You'll be our go-to person for all things Omniture and will work closely with our MicroStrategy, Data Warehouse and Advanced Analytics teams with plenty of opportunity to learn new skills and technologies.

      - Work with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and define measurement strategies
      - Generate regularly scheduled reports and visualizations for website funnel, marketing campaign performance and other relevant metrics
      - Provide analyses of A/B and multivariate testing and participate in optimization ideation/ recommendations
      - Provide ad hoc analyses and reports as need for internal customers
      - Support tech team tagging implementation and assurance of parameter tracking
      - Assist in data generation/validation as needed for company dashboards
      - Support financial analysts with performance forecasting
      - Assess and recommend analytics and marketing tools as needed, create analytics implementation specifications and work with development teams for implementation as needed

      - 3-5 years of web analytics experience with expert-level understanding of Omniture Site Catalyst
      - BA, BS, or MBA, preferably with coursework in quantitative discipline (e.g. statistics, mathematics)
      - Experience with BI tools (e.g. MicroStrategy) and testing systems (e.g. Test & Target, GWO)
      - Expertise in Excel data manipulation and PowerPoint presentation
      - Mid-level expertise in SEM, SEO and online campaign strategies/measurement
      - Experience writing SQL queries preferred; JavaScript experience a plus

      We believe that great people deserve great benefits. Our Tech Team is the cornerstone of our business. So we offer a highly competitive salary and a wealth of great benefits - including company equity, 100% paid family medical, dental, vision, and a healthy 401k. We'll also throw in gym memberships, paid cell phone use, 12 holidays, career training, 3 weeks PTO, a great office near the Promenade overlooking the beach and much more.

      A word about our culture. TRUECar is guided by world-class leadership who believes in providing you with the best. We like to have fun while we're changing the auto industry, and we utilize the latest technologies to solve challenging problems, create innovative web applications from the ground up, and provide an outrageously good Web experience for our customers. Invention and open collaboration are highly valued, and we encourage `Green Field' thinking to continually push great ideas across the entire organization. If this sounds like the kind of place where you want to spend your valued time, then check us out at truecar.com. We want to hear from you.

      Make the Connection. Send us your resume, cover letter, and links to some of your latest projects, and we'll be in touch.

      Apply Here: