True Funnel for elements in Coremetrics

  • gromozzzeka
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hello everyone who feels strong him or herself in Coremetrics. My need is to make the TruePath Funnel for registration page with many-many form fields. The form looks complicated https://secureorder.yves-rocher.ru/control/newcustomer and I want to understand where users surrender to fill it. Is it real to make TruePath Funnel for such form using Element Tags?
      And if yes what request should I send to Coremetrics IE?
    • Rob Adams
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        The TruePath Funnel is only going to be PageID based.  I believe that you should be looking at the Form Analysis report.  You will need to make sure that your form has a unique name from all other forms that may be present on your site.  You may already be capturing this data and just need to open up this report and look for the form name associated.