[JOB] Web Analytics Consultant - Richmond, VA area

  • wgharper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      We are looking for an experienced analytics practitioner to join our research & measurement consulting team. Key requirements include:

      •3 years of web analytics experience with at least one year of SiteCatalyst
      •Omniture implementation experience
      •3 years of Excel and PowerPoint
      •Experience designing JavaScript tags
      •Experience with SQL and a statistical package such as SAS or SPSS is a plus
      •Bachelor's degree required (quantitative discipline preferred)
      *Prior consulting experience is preferred but not required

      Link to the posting: http://tinyurl.com/6hsc3zl

      If interested, you can apply through the link or email your resume to mleavey@....

      Thanks,
      Geoff Harper