Making analysis and decision-making systematic

  • michaelnotte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Too often Web analytics discussions are about tools. However it is more than just the technology. One important aspect - listed as one of the critical success factors in Stephane Hamel's Online Analytics Maturity Model (OAMM) - is process.

      Process are the only way to make analysis and decision-making systematic. Having worked several years at Toyota Europe, I adopted the Plan-Do-Check-Act management process for Web analytics and shared this approach in my latest blog post: http://bit.ly/liPgYJ

      So feel free to have a look and do not hesitate to share comments!

      Cheers,

      Michael Notté
      www.kaizen-analytics.com