Form Abandonment Report - Omniture

  • Stephen Wagh
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27 11:28 AM
      Hi All,
      I am working on Omniture Site Catalyst and I come across a report called 'Form
      Abandonment Report' which shows lot of urls and pages with page views. I am not
      able to figure out what this report is all about.

      Can any one help me what data this report is having?

      Thank you,

    • simordilap
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27 12:28 PM
        Hi Stephen,
        This is Jorgen from Adobe ClientCare. I'd love to help you figure it out - this sounds like you may be looking at a Form Analysis Plugin report, though in order to be sure I'd like to see it for myself and also take a glance at the code on your page that is sending in the data. If it would be okay for me to view your data, please email me at OmnitureCare (atsymbol) adobe (dot) com.

        Thank you,
        Jorgen Sorensen
        Technical Support Consultant
        Adobe ClientCare

        --- In webanalytics@yahoogroups.com, Stephen Wagh <stephen.wagh@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > I am working on Omniture Site Catalyst and I come across a report called 'Form
        > Abandonment Report' which shows lot of urls and pages with page views. I am not
        > able to figure out what this report is all about.
        >
        > Can any one help me what data this report is having?
        >
        > Thank you,

      • brpajense
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
          Adobe offers a plugin for the s_code file that tracks how people interact with forms. There are quite a few configuration options available that determines what data it collects (last form interacted with, error messages, forms touched but left blank, etc.). There's a white paper that lays out all the options--I couldn't find it on the knowledge base but Jorgen from Adobe or someone in Client Care should be able to get it for you.

          The report in the reporting interface isn't terribly useful--you'll have to pull it into Excel and sort the values to get anything out of it. Most people set up the tracking use the report once to answer a specific question, and then pull it up less than once a year after that.