Analytics & Tracking Platform

  • bill@bottree.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Hello everyone,

      I'm a regular follower of this message board, although I rarely post to this group. Therefore, please be patient with me if this question has been asked a thousand times before (including by me).

      I'm looking for a comprehensive analytics and tracking platform that allows for some of the following:

      1. moderate pricing (3-5% of media spend or CPC or CPM-based)
      2. standard PPC tracking and post-click insights such as geography, demographics (if available), conversion reporting, automated optimization, etc.
      3. integration with WebTrends or other server-side enterprise platforms that my clients use so that conversion reporting can be a little more seamless and comprehensive
      4. call tracking: ability to track calls from unique numbers used in ads
      5. Social tracking: identification of influencers, likes, visits and other metrics associated with any 'ripple effect' related to campaigns
      6. mobile tracking: ability to identify click-to-call and other features like app downloads or game interactions
      7. display media: something that offers pre-click insights such as interaction rates, video views or forwards to other users

      Phew! I know ... I'm looking to lasso the moon, so I could live with something less robust that only included the 3 items. In fact, the real immediate need is for Item 3 only: integration with WebTrends so that I can optimize to the keyword level.

      Thanks to everyone for keeping this group alive and well - I enjoy all of your insights!

      Bill
      www.bottree.com
      www.shomeswim.com