Re: [webanalytics] Re: Omniture and URL case sensitivity

  • Warren Sander
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5 9:53 AM
      That would be a vista rule done by Adobe which should be able to force all
      pagenames to lowercase.

      They should also be able to go back into the database and do the same for
      all old records (you can do that also in the admin console though that could
      be a VERY long exercise if you have thousands of pages.

      Best bet is to contact customer care or ask your adobe account manager.

      --
      -warren

      Warren Sander
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/warrensander
      warrensander@...
      508 740 9316

    • Sugam khokhani
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5 9:43 PM
        As far as I understand, you can always add the toLowercase() to the omniture
        js file. You would only have to update the js file and not edit the tag at
        all.

        HTH

        Cheers,
        Sugam