any opportunity to try out Omniture?

  • aprilzhang93
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      I've been working with Google Analytics for a long time and heard you folks talking abt Omniture for that long, just wondering if there are any chance i can get my hands on Omniture, i know it's not a free tool like GA, how much are we looking at if I just want to test out for 1 month? any chance to test it for free?...altho i know chances are remote