Re: Analytics and a CMS site

  • Yuhui
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi Mike,

      If you are new to Web analytics, then yes, using this method (inserting Google Analytics code into the master file, assuming without any code modification done to what Google provided you) will be sufficient. Most CMSes build their dynamic pages off a master (template) file, so what you've done should be enough for a high-level understanding of your site's usage

      Regards,
      Yu Hui
      Twitter: @yuhui