FW: [webanalytics] Business Courses on Analytics

  • Suzy Turnbull
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Dear Amit,

      I would recommend that you take a look at the Institute for
      Direct Marketing in Twickenham, London - www.theidm.co.uk .
      Other than that, you could look at Market Motive in the USA to do
      a distance learning course or you could find a company in the UK
      who is already qualified in Google Analytics who might run a
      course.

      If I can be of any other help on the IDM, let me know. I have
      taken two of their courses and they are excellent.

      Best wishes,

      Suzy Turnbull

      emt_logo_master_opt(2)

      SUZY TURNBULL DIP DigM