Attribution Analysis: e-Commerce Purchase Path Optimization

  • siyun_fan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I am looking for some help regarding the attribution analysis I am working on for a telecomm client.

      Currently, there client are running both search and display campaigns online. We have collected the purchase paths of each transaction (aka conversion) for the month of Aug-September, tracking from the initial exposure either to search or display ad, to the final click to check out. I am wondering what is the best model to analyze the purchase path and make recommendations on optimization? Basically we want to pick out the best stand alone "star of conversion" site, and the "best supporter" site.

      Any advice/suggestion is much appreciated. Thanks!

      Siyun
      Sr. Analyst, MEC
      http://www.mecglobal.com
      http://www.groupm.com